Quadrafire 800 feed issue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Alan B

Oct 11, 2020
Maple valley Wa
New to the group but have had luck reading this forum in the past.
I have a quadra fire 800, its old but its usually easy to fix.
In short the call light has quit working and I must manually reset the thermostat or reset the reset button to keep feeding pellets. I can start it with the thermostat, and everything works, I've installed a new thermolcouple, reversed and reconnected the wires, jumped the vacuum wires, cleaned the vacuum hose, jumped the thermostat connection, jumped all the snap discs wires, the auger works, the fans all work, the igniter works. I'm hoping I'm not having to get a new control box. I've fixed it numerous times but I'm wondering if anyone has run accross this issue?
Thx in advance

The call light recently quit working, I've not changed the thermostat, I can turn the stove on and off with it still, I can change the temp up and down with it to feed pellets as well. I've jumped thecwires too on the back, still no call light. I'll try another thermostat and see.
Thx for the suggestion, sometimes electronics can be deceiving, lol