quadrafire help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

win4me

Sep 20, 2009
northern ny
i bought a used quadrafire pellet stove i got it going but after an hour it quit.i have power to the stove but nothing happens from there. no lights on no fan operations. any ideas. i am thinking control box.

Can you give us more information, like what stove model it is, what year it is (should be a sticker somewhere) and we can kinda go from there.

Steve

win4me said:
......but after an hour it quit.i have power to the stove but nothing happens from there. no lights on no fan operations.....

Since you say your sure you have power at the power cord, did you check to see if you blew the "main" fuse?

quadrafire pellet stove manufactor date is 2005 i believe its a 1000 i checked both fuses and r ok. i bypassed #3 disc. wit jumper wire and still nothing.thanks 4 any and all replys

do you have the thermostat connected or at least jumpered? without that it figures you don't want any heat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.