Quadrafire Mt. Vernon AE insert spare parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ljkelly

Feb 3, 2018
CT
Hi -

I fired up the stove for the first time this season. Can anyone suggest what spare parts I should consider purchasing now just in case there are supply issues this winter?

Thanks in advance, Lee

Generally speaking, I have a back up of the following parts. Replacement gaskets for burn pot, door and combustion fan. Replacement snap disks for each snap disk on your stove. Extra tubing for the vacuum switch. Spare thermocouple and ignitor. I do have backup combustion and convection fans and burn pot only because I have replaced them before they stopped working. Glass fuse if you stove has one and I have a spare control board. A lot depends on what type of stove you have as some stoves go through parts differently then others.

Reactions: kappel15
Generally speaking, I have a back up of the following parts. Replacement gaskets for burn pot, door and combustion fan. Replacement snap disks for each snap disk on your stove. Extra tubing for the vacuum switch. Spare thermocouple and ignitor. I do have backup combustion and convection fans and burn pot only because I have replaced them before they stopped working. Glass fuse if you stove has one and I have a spare control board. A lot depends on what type of stove you have as some stoves go through parts differently then others.
Awesome - thank you!!! I'll buy these today.