Quadrafire Outfitter No Power Troubleshooting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

garrettnoach

Sep 19, 2022
Brewster Ny
Quadrafire Outfitter is only 2 months old. All of a sudden would not turn on this morning. I have power out of the outlet, snap is not tripped and have power at the board (fuse is fine), but no indicator light and nothing on the stove starts up. Any thoughts on what else to check?? think I may have a bad board?

Quadrafire Outfitter is only 2 months old. All of a sudden would not turn on this morning. I have power out of the outlet, snap is not tripped and have power at the board (fuse is fine), but no indicator light and nothing on the stove starts up. Any thoughts on what else to check?? think I may have a bad board?
Hi! I’m moving your post over to the pellet forum where more pellet guys will see it!

Was there anything unusual with your electricity, such as an outage, before it stopped working ? Is it connected to a surge protector ?

Was there anything unusual with your electricity, such as an outage, before it stopped working ? Is it connected to a surge protector ?
I actually got it fixed today. It was a bad board. I took out the old one and put in the new one. Quadrafire has been having issues with their boards.

Reactions: gfreek
Thanks for the update...