Ravelli chronothermostat issue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bigupnorth

Jan 18, 2023
Cumbria, UK
I have a 14 year old Ravelli Pisa. The chronothermostat settings allow me to set a time for the stove to come on and off, but seems to be working erratically - for example, not coming on or switching off as programmed, or even coming on when set to 'off'. I'll play around with it and maybe just try switching the power on and off to reboot, but I wonder if anyone else has experienced this? Motherboard issue, perhaps?

I should have used my brain before putting my mouth into gear on here ... I checked the clock settings and discovered the day string was a day behind. Doh, as Homer Simpson would say.

Reactions: Mt Bob
I should have used my brain before putting my mouth into gear on here ... I checked the clock settings and discovered the day string was a day behind. Doh, as Homer Simpson would say.
LOL Yep, that will do it!! But it's fixed, treat yourself to a Kendal Mint Cake.