Ravelli Francesca burn pot replacement aftermarket any good?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Manly

Minister of Fire
Aug 8, 2017
CT
Has anybody tried the pellet parts 4 less aftermarket burn pot? It looks like a stainless steel configuration. My original cast iron pot cracked up after a couple years and the replacement made one year.

Has anybody tried the pellet parts 4 less aftermarket burn pot? It looks like a stainless steel configuration. My original cast iron pot cracked up after a couple years and the replacement made one year.
I pulled the trigger on one of these aftermarket burn pots sold by parts 4 less. Cannot possibly be any worse than the cast pot I purchased last season. After less than a full season the cracks are numerous and deep. Sections of the bottom are ready to break off.

it depends on who is making them for them and the quality of SS. The first one i purchase cracked within the first couple of months and they would not even entertain warranty... Second one is going on its 3rd season and it cracked midway though last season but not as bad as the first one..

it depends on who is making them for them and the quality of SS. The first one i purchase cracked within the first couple of months and they would not even entertain warranty... Second one is going on its 3rd season and it cracked midway though last season but not as bad as the first one..
Are you speaking of the ones sold by Pellet Parts 4 Less?

New pellet pot arrived and it looks impressive. Looks don’t cut it though when it comes to stainless steel. Proof will be in the performance this season. My money is on the hope it’s got to last longer than the cast piece of crap I put in last season. We will see.

New pellet pot arrived and it looks impressive. Looks don’t cut it though when it comes to stainless steel. Proof will be in the performance this season. My money is on the hope it’s got to last longer than the cast piece of crap I put in last season. We will see.
Public service update 😁. Initial impression using this aftermarket pot is good. Fits perfectly. My pellets flame up noticeably quicker than with the cast iron pellet pots. Air flow looks good as the flame is bold and bright. Will update conditions at the end of the heating season, unless the pot fails prior to.