Remove stove top Consolidated Dutchwest Sierra

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Rocdoc

Feb 23, 2023
Flagstaff AZ
I need to remove the top of a Consolidated Dutchwest Sierra stove (early '90s) to service the damper, but I cannot find the two bolts that secure the top to the stove, as per manual. Where are they? There are two bolts and nuts at the top rear corners, but I think they attach the side plates, not the top. Please help. Thanks..

I need to remove the top of a Consolidated Dutchwest Sierra stove (early '90s) to service the damper, but I cannot find the two bolts that secure the top to the stove, as per manual. Where are they? There are two bolts and nuts at the top rear corners, but I think they attach the side plates, not the top. Please help. Thanks..
Hi!!

I noticed you have a Sierra wood burning stove as well. I stumbled upon this place in hopes of finding a manual for my Sierra 5200. I took over ownership.of a new property that has one and uts in need of a few things, but without the manual I'm kinda lost as to how to care for it properly. Would you happen to have a manual I could get a copy of to help me by chance? I would appreciate any help I could get fore I don't want to part with such a beautiful stove. Ps, I've already tried the manufacturer and they were no help.

Ty and good luck getting yours fixed!

😊

Hi!!

I noticed you have a Sierra wood burning stove as well. I stumbled upon this place in hopes of finding a manual for my Sierra 5200. I took over ownership.of a new property that has one and uts in need of a few things, but without the manual I'm kinda lost as to how to care for it properly. Would you happen to have a manual I could get a copy of to help me by chance? I would appreciate any help I could get fore I don't want to part with such a beautiful stove. Ps, I've already tried the manufacturer and they were no help.

Ty and good luck getting yours fixed!

😊
Manual is available online at