replacement POTS for my early P-61

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

missing link

Sep 17, 2008
W.Wareham,Ma
Hey what's up , I'd like to replace the 3 pots on the board with new ones . Has anyone purchased the red 100K X-tra life ones from E-bay just wondering if it's worth it or should I just stick with stock replacement ones . Seems like I have a couple dead or funky spots on my Dist. blower, today I plan on spraying the board with QD electric cleaner to see if this helps .
any input will be greatly apprecated
ML

I thought I had an issue with my Pots but it was my blower. Anyway.... I got 6 100k blue ones off Ebay for 30 bucks. I'll just keep them until I need them. Seems like something good to have on the shelf if needed. It doesn't sound hard to replace them. Just wear eye protection.

Check here; see posts 72 & 78,
He can fix you up, he's a member here, not ebay