Right...that's what I'm talking about.I just need to keep my wood stove from pushing backwards through my ducts.
If I didn't have the damper on the return air drop leg of the Kuuma, my fuel oil (FO) furnace would blow backwards through the return leg and "short circuit" back to itself...instead of pushing the air through the supply ducts to the house...one detail I forgot to mention that may be confusing is that the Kuuma is set up as "the main furnace" as far as how the ducts are run...the FO is almost an add on. The FO supply plenum is tied into the supply plenum of the Kuuma...they each have their own separate connection to the main return air ductWhat do u mean by ur kuuma is short circuits ur fo furnace. (FO just means ur normal furnace)?
Same hereto have it like the diagrams show. lol.. mine is the opposite way as well.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.