Rika Integra II Service Menu for Trim Adjustment

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Pellet-man

Oct 21, 2014
MA
Hi Rika Integra II owners, I recently had to change the auger motor because it was missing and it was loud. I think there are broken teeth on the gears in the motor.
The new motor is rated at 1RPM and is very quite which I like, however, I think its feed rate is a bit higher than the original. When I set the level to zero, which should keep a minimal flame, it is acting as if it is set at level 15 or 20. I need to know how to get into the service menu on the control panel to adjust the feed rate. Does anyone know how to do this? I looked everywhere but could not find a document to describe this.
Thanks and best regards.

I do not think there is anything you can access.Try calling "Off grid stoves and more" and see what they say.

OK,there are "password Protected" settings,but to my knowledge no ex-dealer has ever released the information.Post it if you can obtain it,please.

OK,there are "password Protected" settings,but to my knowledge no ex-dealer has ever released the information.Post it if you can obtain it,please.
Thanks. I will post the info if I am able to get it. I really do not like the idea of not being able to fix my own equipment, I own it and should be able to access all information pertaining to repairing it.
Rika or its dealers, if you are listening, please post this information. Other potential Rika owners please take note of this, you will not be able to fix your own stoves!