Scandtec Solo 30 value

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

twitch

Jul 10, 2008
Vassalboro Maine
www.colby.edu
Hi all, it's been awhile since I've been on here. I stopped burning wood a couple of years ago due to a bad back and my Scandtec Solo 30, purchased in 2008, has been sitting idle. I'm thinking about selling it but have no idea what the value is. Anyone got any idea what the value would be, ball park?

I paid 4K for mine with pump and valves last year. Same age as yours. Insides were all in good shape but I did replace the door gaskets. I picked up a spare controller because Tarm had one in stock and they don't make them anymore. My only regret was Tarm was clearing out Froling units and I could have bought one for just a little more $$ about a month or so after I bought it.
Owner had a non pressurized tank arrangement for sale as well but I passed on that.