Serenity Pellet Stove Heat Setting Wont Save

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dstroh1220

Jan 20, 2024
Arkansas
I purchased a serenity pellet stove by castle model# 41278 and I am having issues with the heating levels. It has 5 levels H01-H05. As the numbers go up the feed rate gets higher. My assumption is this would increase the heat produced by the stove as more pellets equals more food for the fire in the pot. My issue is when I try to change from h01 to h03 the setting wont save. I go into the combustion settings and change the setting. I hit enter so it confirms the change. When I leave the combustion setting and go back it the setting is on h01. It seems like the change is not saving or registering with the unit. Any ideas?