sierra wood stove.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jason721

Nov 4, 2017
southern indiana
IMG_20181012_112832.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had my neighbor give me this Sierra wood stove. No tag on it so I really have no idea what model it is exactly. Googling it... appears to be a 2000t ?? Any ifno on it would be great. I gave it a good cleaning and everything looked good but the Glass. Repainted it and installed it in my 24x40 pole barn. (Work shop) which is well insulated. The picture was it's first fire. Had both big doors open and walk-in door open to air out the fumes from the paint curing...don't worry the air rifle behind it I moved. And the pic looks like it's close to the shelf but it's actually 40" away from it. It's a good safe distance away from everything. Any info on this thing. Seems to heat well and be a good shop heater