Smart Batt II Remote Issue.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Heart & Home Tech. Smart-Batt II that does not seem to be functioning properly, that is I can't seem to match security code, as per instructions therefore the stove will not start unless I overide. Does anyone here have the same unit and am I just missing something. As per instructions I move the indicator to remote on the reciever and push the learn button I do hear one beep from receiver as it should, but when I press the Mode button as instructed I do not hear several beeps and the units do not talk to each other, I have tried this a number of times..........HELP and Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.