Snow storm??????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Prof

Minister of Fire
Oct 18, 2011
Western PA
So there is a "snow storm" predicted for this weekend in Western PA. Somewhere between 6-8 inches is predicted. I suspect I could just drive over it an be fine--certainly this is what we would have done in the 90's. Anyway, the skid steer is rigged and ready, the Taco is fueled up and in the garage, the fridge is stocked for some gourmet foods, and the shovels are in their places. In the 90's I only needed a shovel. I miss those days!

Thanks for the reminder.
I work outside for a living and was hoping for a snowless winter LOL.

I'm ready for it, but I'm not.

So there is a "snow storm" predicted for this weekend in Western PA. Somewhere between 6-8 inches is predicted. I suspect I could just drive over it an be fine--certainly this is what we would have done in the 90's. Anyway, the skid steer is rigged and ready, the Taco is fueled up and in the garage, the fridge is stocked for some gourmet foods, and the shovels are in their places. In the 90's I only needed a shovel. I miss those days!
Looks like we are just on the edge of the storm now and only getting and inch or 2. Gonna head out once it's light and get some splitting done before the snow hits

12-16” predicted here. Getting the blower on the tractor today and putting the Taco into the garage. Then rain next Wednesday and 51f….

Reactions: all night moe
Seems like it will be gone with the rain by mid week. My area anyways.

Just light flurries this morning. Got a possibly bigger system set for Tuesday. I am ready for some snow. Tractor fueled up, more than enough food on hand, plenty of heat in the wood shed. Let it snow.
But how is the TP supply?🤔

Only getting rain in my neck of the woods unfortunately. Seems that every we get precipitation it warms up to where it will only be rain now a days