some feedback about blower/feed combinations you use

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Churilla

May 14, 2013
pittsburgh PA
I've been using my Englander 25-PDVD/55 for 4 months. I've rarely changed my setting from blower-9 feed-1 and was wondering if some of you use different settings and what the benefits are. Does it pay to increase the feed rate --do you actually get a hotter burn? And is there any reason to use a lower blower setting? I'll wait for your input and thanks in advance--

You'll get more input from others with the same stove if you put the stove make/model in the thread title and your signature line. I do recall some discussions on blower rate and heat efficiency - search the threads if others do not chime in...

Status
Not open for further replies.