south Florida for the holidays

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Krabappel

Minister of Fire
Jan 31, 2010
Blue Ridge Mountains NC
I'm headed south tomorrow with the boy to catch up with a couple of my brothers and their families. Digging out the summer clothes, only to find out the next couple of nights are goint to be in the 30's :eek:

Guess I'll pack a sweater.

Enjoy your holidays! Better not pout.

Enjoy!

Makes me yearn for Shorty's BBQ or a decent Cuban sandwich just thinking about it.

pen

Have a great time and a happy holiday.

Have a merry Christmas,
hope it warms up before you have to head back north.
Get some sunshine & stuff your pockets full of it. LOL :)

Reactions: PapaDave
Thanks guys. My sister-in- law is Cuban, so the food is great. They roast a pig for Christmas Eve.

It looks like we'll be in shorts and slippahs by Christmas.

Reactions: raybonz
Have a safe trip, and a Merry Christmas! One of my faves when I'm in Florida is 'gator steak. If you've never had it, give it a try while you're down there, I think it tastes alot like shrimp! Enjoy your vacation!

Enjoy Christmas, da family and da pig Teach.

Be safe, Have a Merry Christmas and take some pics to post for all of us dogs that will only be seeing white for the next few months!!!

Travel Safely, Feliz Navidad...and quit rubbing it in. Take lots of pics or it ain't happenin'. >>

Reactions: PapaDave
Have a great time.....there is nothing better than walking on the beach with your son!

Just got back to KC from Merritt Island Fla. this morning. Snow on the ground and the house is cold. We drove straight through so I had to take a nap before starting the fire.
Sure is funny sitting here looking at snow while itching sand flea and fire ant bites.

Reactions: ScotO and Eatonpcat
Status
Not open for further replies.