bought thus stove used new auger motor an control panel. We cleaned it throughly it’s getting plenty of air. The problem is no heat. It seems the pellets feeds really slow. We pulled auger shaft our checked everything for blockage. Checked the shoot can’t find a problem. I set pellet feed on 5 like instructions say. Auger turns an everything seems to be working fine pellets barley drop. Not getting enough pellets to get hot enough to put out good heat. It feeds just enough to keep a fire. I’m not sure what else to do I don’t want to put money in new parts till I got some input from some of you that have this stove. Getting very frustrated.