Stihl MS250 Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naandme

Jan 16, 2011
Eaton, Indiana
Does anyone have a ms250 parts or service manual let me know Thanks

Got one for 025 around here but southbound should be around soon with a 250...

That would be great got them for my 028 029 440 066 064 011 009 038 but not for this 250 not liking the oil pump on this saw at all and this saw has no adjustment for chain oil going to replace the pump but its unlike most of my older saws lol Hate to say it looks a little cheap to me LOL

Naandme said:
That would be great got them for my 028 029 440 066 064 011 009 038 but not for this 250 not liking the oil pump on this saw at all and this saw has no adjustment for chain oil going to replace the pump but its unlike most of my older saws lol Hate to say it looks a little cheap to me LOL

I agree hard to get use to. My little 192 is like that. Still a good saw I use it to trim my milling work more than anything its has a narrower kerf. .043

Once again another member comes through with the help I needed Thanks alot I will get that together tommorow and hope that it works like it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.