Stoves ON craigslist in OHIO

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There could be a glut of used pellet stoves for sale come this spring/summer.

Gio said:
There could be a glut of used pellet stoves for sale come this spring/summer.
I hear ya man...with pellet prices going up past 300/ton pellet stoves may get stale...Hopefully the pellet industry will have their supply go through the roof then and prices will fall again...who knows? Im not sure how high the price will have to go for me to stop burning them...I HATE oil so I will hold out until there is a very noticable difference between the 2. I have a nice wood stove and can cut all the free wood I would ever need so that may be an option. I have 2 little kids and a long commute to work everyday so cutting wood right now is very inconvenient....electric isnt sounding so bad at this point...

drtnshtr said:
Thought maybe someone would be interested.....http://columbus.craigslist.org/for/991366229.html

$1650.00 for a used Big E ?!!??

Ruralking.com $1399.00 brand new
https://www.ruralking.com/Store/detail.aspx?ID=45023

I bought mine there in July. I was watching the prices for a little while and doing research. If I was a little faster Rural king was selling the same stove for $999.00 then it jumped to $1399.00 !! I still bought mine there because it was cheaper than everywhere else in central MA. The same stove in Oxford MA with the smaller window and cheaper burn pot was $1999.00 plus tax plus $50 delivery - $2150.00 FOR A BIG E !!!

I had mine delivered to my door for $1525.00 from Rural King and I still think I paid too much. But I did save a $625.00 difference from not buying locally from the price gougers

I have no idea how much these stoves normally sell for as I have neither....just thought I would post it in case someone here in ohio might be looking for one...

Status
Not open for further replies.