Sublime's Central Boiler 760HDX setup

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
So I got a CB 760HDX this fall and got it installed and been up and working the last 10 days.

Pic of My Boiler and wood shed setup. This is heating 3 buildings House/Car Garage/Small Workshop.

so far its been working pretty good for me

IMG_0803.JPG

Reactions: sloeffle and panolo
So I got a CB 760HDX this fall and got it installed and been up and working the last 10 days.

Pic of My Boiler and wood shed setup. This is heating 3 buildings House/Car Garage/Small Workshop.

so far its been working pretty good for me

View attachment 268379
Any updates? How is the woodpile holding up?

any body else have a CB HDX boiler that they are running?
Around here many guys have told CB to pound salt after they refused to honor their "lifetime" door warranty ...seeing a lot of used ones for sale cheap, and I guarantee they were replaced by other brands.

Around here many guys have told CB to pound salt after they refused to honor their "lifetime" door warranty ...seeing a lot of used ones for sale cheap, and I guarantee they were replaced by other brands.
Yea my door leaks some smoke as well and gonna have to replace the gasket after this burning season is over.

If I was on year 25 on this unit and looking for my next one I would look at other brands. I have a good CB dealer though who will answer my questions and come out and help with things if needed. That was the major selling point for me on getting this one. If I didn't have the local support dealer on this I would have maybe went a different route. He's a great guy and only sells the CB Boiler and been doing that for 10plus years.

for a night of with a low of 10 degrees this is what it will get.
3/4 of this for day when temp is in upper 20's

I load 2x a day in the morning at 7am and then at night at 5pm. with temp in the 30's I could load it up 1 time a day and be good for a 24hr burn if I needed I guess its just been part of my daily routine takes like 5 min to feed the boiler.

wood load for the night.jpg