Superbowl 54.....who you got?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Who wins superbowl 54?

• Chiefs

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 49ers

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Grizzerbear

Minister of Fire
Feb 12, 2019
SW Missoura
So i'm a big chiefs fan and earlier today i saw a map created by twitter chatter....i believe rooting interest.com.... that showed what states are rooting for chiefs and 49ers. It looks a lot like a electoral vote for a presidential election lol. I definately dont think they are going to man handle the niners and that awesome defense...they are a great team....but i feel this is the year that they get the trophy after fifty years and get over the hump. Im picking the chiefs to win 37-30. All opinions and outcomes welcome. Who you got to win it all?​

I'd like to see Andy win one but my head says Niner's as long as they can run the ball. I was impressed with KC's run defense against Tenn. They do that again and they'll win...IMHO.

Reactions: Grizzerbear
I'm an old AFL fan, so the Chiefs.

I don’t care. I do have 80$/points invested in a few pools, including one from my kids nursery school?! After I let my 5 year old daughter pick 2 boxes we immediately went to the liquor store and picked up some smokes! Teach em young!
I’m not usually gambler but it definitely makes it more fun to see who wins each quarter.
Come on!! Daddy needs a new chainsaw!!

I'm a cheesehead and was hoping for a Superbowl I remake. But since the Niners beat the Packers, I am rooting for the Chiefs.

I'm just waiting for the Sam Elliot commercial. Oh, and the Clysdales, too ;lol

San Fran - 24
K.C. - 17

Pizza and wings will be on the Super Bowl menu this year.

I'm going with Coors Banquet pulling off the win. I live in KC but don't really care much for professional football as I prefer college. It's a toss up to me. I think the Chiefs have a slight advantage yet it's too hard to count the Niners out. Niners win just so the Pats cry about trading off their replacement for Brady.

Congratulation to K.C. on their Super Bowl win.