Supper Bowl LI Prediction

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

UpStateNY

Feeling the Heat
May 4, 2008
Catskill Mountains
What are your Super Bowl LI Predictions. Yon won't win anything but bragging rights

My Prediction
New England Patriots 36 Atlanta Falcons 30 with high number lead changes. Atlanta Falcons will end the game with almost scoring a touch down for the lead / win. Almost doesn't count. Just ask Scott Norwood.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was only interested in half-time ... only time I every really enjoyed the game was live, in person. Seeing as I used to live in Buffalo NY area, froze numerous body parts.!!! Pre-season games were always the better option==c

I was only interested in half-time ... only time I every really enjoyed the game was live, in person. Seeing as I used to live in Buffalo NY area, froze numerous body parts.!!! Pre-season games were always the better option==c

I lived in Buffalo 1973 to 1977. Saw OJ Simpson run at Rich Stadium on an early season warm day. OJ was amazing to watch in person. That man was fast, real fast and fun to watch at the time. To bad he got weird.

I left Buffalo right after the Blizzard of 1977 that hit Buffalo with ~ zero degree temp snow storm and 75 mph wind gusts. People died that day. I got very tired of helping way too many people push their cars and got home by driving my truck over a snow bank and driving down the sidewalk. You could only be outside for tops 4 minutes before my face started to freeze up.

My Dad's treat to himself was season tickets ... starting at the old War Memorial. As kids, we got to go to at least one game a year. We continued at Rich stadium so I got to see the Juice run too. Sad to see a brilliant athlete go the path he did... Braxton got his 1,000 yds too.

Remember that Blizzard well ... brother travelled from Tonawanda to Niagara Falls and back to get a delivery of milk for the store we worked at. A Corvair pulling a trailer made that trip;lol My brother moved to Alabama years later and would chuckle on how a little snow there created such chaos. Understandable considering how little they get but nothing compared to what we grew up with. '77 Blizzard still is considered #1 worst. http://galleries.buffalonews.com/default.aspx?id=3330#/1

My Dad's treat to himself was season tickets ... starting at the old War Memorial. As kids, we got to go to at least one game a year. We continued at Rich stadium so I got to see the Juice run too. ....

Wow the original War Memorial where the Bills got their start. Must have been interesting see the War Memorial stadium used in the Movie The Natural staring Robert Redford. That movie where Redford meets his childhood girlfriend years later in the ice cream parlor was a place I use to visit every morning when I was taking the bus to work. I used the bus system while rebuilding the engine and transmission on my 1968 Camaro on Ashland AV, in Buffalo.

BTW we were stuck at home for 2 weeks while waiting for the city to get around to digging us out after the 1977 blizzard. We were not allowed to drive. Me being bored went out and shoveled our street from curb to curb for one car length in front of our apartment. I went inside and my girl friend said your not going to believe this. I looked outside and their were 20+ people outside shoveling the street. I went back out and joined them We cleared one entire block with shovels. It looked awesome. :) Still could not drive anywhere.

What are your Super Bowl LI Predictions. Yon won't win anything but bragging rights

My Prediction
New England Patriots 36 Atlanta Falcons 30 with high number lead changes. Atlanta Falcons will end the game with almost scoring a touch down for the lead / win. Almost doesn't count. Just ask Scott Norwood.
Pretty close on the final score.The game?Not so much.At least the fourth quarter and overtime were fun.I was pretty drunk by then though.;em