Symbols

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clancey

Minister of Fire
Feb 26, 2021
Colorado
This morning before I got up someone wrote all over my sidewalk with these symbols and little flags . The colors of chalk is yellow and blue and orange and four orange flags with a arrow pointing in the direction of the back alley where the electric pole is...They look like they are going to block off the street "soon"..with the street cones sitting near by...Does anyone know what these colors mean and the designs?? They go completely right in front of my house with little orange flags..

symbols 007.JPG symbols 009.JPG symbols 002.JPG symbols 003.JPG symbols 006.JPG

They are marked to warn whoever is digging at the location of existing underground utility infrastructure. Color-coded per utility. I think blue is for water, yellow may be gas, orange for electric and communications.

I also asked the next door neighbor if she knew anything about this and she said she thinks they are changing some of the old piping because it might contain lead for they have been sending us water cleaner items and filters every month for the past 6 months so that makes sense so I will get ready for digging on Monday...and it looks like a pretty big job as well..thanks clancey

I think blue is for water, yellow may be gas, orange for electric and communications.
Yes,
Blue is water
Yellow is gas/oil/steam
Orange is phone/CATV
Green is sewer
Red is electric
Purple is reclaimed/re-use water
White is the proposed/potential dig area.
1625974467910.png

Thanks and I am pretty sure they will start on Monday because of the cones going up and maybe this will get rid of the buzzing sound that I hear--hoping anyway...If I would have known about the buzzing and vibration sounds coming to my home I would have never put in my stove and would have been looking for other options for the future. The houses here in my neighborhood are going for some very very high prices as I get set to dig in for the winter..It's really really bad when you lose that sound of silence so hug your family and thank God you have peace from this type of noise that is constant and very nerve raking especially at night..I am the only one who hears it...ugh..and its there for my ears are great but maybe this younger generation do not know what silence sounds like...changes and more changes..thanks everyone and that graph is wonderful..thanks..clancey

this type of noise that is constant and very nerve raking especially at night..I am the only one who hears it...
Has tinnitus been eliminated as the cause?

Yes eliminated in my mind and eventually I will go to the ear doctor just to check out things,,,but there is literature that says only a certain percentage of people can hear these sounds--one particular family has the husband hearing it and the wife not hearing it...so maybe our ears are just more sensitive.. But one time for a second or two when the man was fixing that lever it became "silent"--only for a second and how nice that was...but life goes on and I will figure all this out in time...One never knows there are health issues out there as well for seniors so I will just carry on and cannot do anything about it until I discover a place that is silent once again..But our world is a noisy world with all types of energy happening and people will self discover about this in their own time..Sad to say but I believe we are at the point of no return and there is a brand new culture coming to the forefront and we can only protect them for so long for they are the ones that have to carry on with their lives and I hope they use good judgments and our country stays strong as a nation under God. clancey

Yes eliminated in my mind and eventually I will go to the ear doctor just to check out things,,,but there is literature that says only a certain percentage of people can hear these sounds--one particular family has the husband hearing it and the wife not hearing it...so maybe our ears are just more sensitive.. But one time for a second or two when the man was fixing that lever it became "silent"--only for a second and how nice that was...but life goes on and I will figure all this out in time...One never knows there are health issues out there as well for seniors so I will just carry on and cannot do anything about it until I discover a place that is silent once again..But our world is a noisy world with all types of energy happening and people will self discover about this in their own time..Sad to say but I believe we are at the point of no return and there is a brand new culture coming to the forefront and we can only protect them for so long for they are the ones that have to carry on with their lives and I hope they use good judgments and our country stays strong as a nation under God. clancey
you are prob being Targeted and or some of us are more Sensitive to the junk they are slow killing us with..."silent weapons for Quiet Wars"
or maybe you have taken the "injection" and I heard thats one of the "effects" HUM HUM

No that's not it but I am beginning to think that each state has its "own sounds" and there are some people that actually track the different sounds of our different states..See if I can get a mapping here...

Another one in the weeds. Question answered. G'nite Gracie.

Status
Not open for further replies.