Test post for Photobucket

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Hearth Supporter
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
We had some problems with PB links, so this is a test:

IMG_0058.jpg

Craig I was able to post pics last night by movig some pics to a different folder with no spaces in the name per your suggestion that the spaces may be part of the issues I was having.

Craig,
This is how its displayed for me...see screenshot below.

WoodButcher

Attachments

• pb_01.jpg
    pb_01.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 324
Webmaster said:
Exactly - the problem is with ULR's that have spaces in them.............that is what I am trying to track down with the help of the folks who develop this sw.

Heck, theres your problem. Try using URL's. :cheese:

Photobucket had a DNS problem where their entry got hacked or so and photobucket urls were being redicted to other sites. I think it has been fixed though and it'll take a short time to propagate among the DNS servers...

Somebody posted a problem in another forum I belong WRT photobucket.com and I'm just passing information on what was wrong.

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.