The best/most informative board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henz

Hearth Supporter
Mar 23, 2006
Northville, NY
Just want to send out a big thank you to everyone who participates on this board. It is by far one of the most informative boards that I have ever been on..The experience and expertise of the members is absolutly outstanding..

Thanks again.
Scott Henze

thanking everyone, dont know who Craig is but sure!

Craig is our Master Yoda, the webmaster of this site. His call sign is coincidentally "webmaster", who frequents the ash can and green forums most I find.

Craig is the "webmaster" and owns hearth.com (and the forums)...

p.s. I second ADKwoodburner too, great forum!

Jay

craig couldnt be with us today , but has asked me to accept this award on his behalf....... LMAO

seriously though, it really is a great forum , ive had a ball in here , and learned a lot about my chosen profession. i welcomed a guy a while back that was new by stating " welcome to the best hearth forum anywhere on the internet" i meant it.

Stop showboating guys! Geezzz!

Just teasing. Enough good things cannot be said about this forum. Information is great, the people here are great, and it's a lot of fun too. You guys helped me make the right decision to buy a newer stove, and confirmed the used unit I bought was a good deal. You helped me build a safe hearth. I would have installed my stove by myself without the help of the pros here, but it sure was a heck of a lot easier having the right information before the whole project was started. Even during the process while I had questions very specific to my installation, the experts stepped up to the plate to provide guidance. From start to finish you folks were there for me... brings a tear to my eye, lol.

And I might add, I'm still learning new things. I've come to value peoples opinions here on many things beyond wood burning subjects. Everyone give themselves a pat on the back.

-Kevin

OK, group hug and get on with it. Dylan is puking in the outhouse. :)

BeGreen said:
OK, group hug and get on with it. Dylan is puking in the outhouse. :)

I am going off to bed singing Kumbaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.