This is absolutely the best and most amazing tool I own

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elkimmeg

Ever use Fein tools Very expensive but superb quality?
I have their multi Tool detailed sande. This is one of my great tool finds. Everbody that has seen what this tool will do , goes out and purchases one.
Right now I have the round fine tooth blade on it. It cuts the finest line imaginable. Instead of stripping the yinyl sidding ,
I was able to use this tool and cut in in place run j channel and be done This saved easilly 4 hours work.

I also use it to make mid cuts in trim boards I replace the ability to make accurate plunge cuts.

This tool is always packed in the truck when doing finish work.

Goggle up Fien multi tool and see what this amazing tool can do. It is much more than a detailed sander

For the very top of the line tools check out what Fein has to offer Not know as household name tools they are expensive but built with quality
superior just about all tools I don't think they can be found At home Depot yet but as the public becomes aware of them I shure some knock off will appear

As good as Bosch is , Fein reputation and quality is better

Well good news for consumers they have become popular enough that their price has been reduced When I bought mine 6 years ago the multy tool alone was $250 After I bought the case and blades I spent over $400..

Note the tile grout removal blade and all the different cutting blades.
How good is it to be able to make a flush plunge cut Like trimming the door casings to get flooring under them?

This is the same tool auto glass replacement companies use to cut out windshields with

Status
Not open for further replies.