This looks like a Fisher Stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

930dreamer

Burning Hunk
Jun 3, 2013
Amarillo, TX
I found this on the local CL, $65. They have the doors.

http://farmington.craigslist.org/fuo/4093564904.html 00U0U_huMp1uf83q5_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

Lots of stoves looked like fishers. Maybe Coaly can identify from this alone but the doors should put the question to bed.

For 65 bucks, that unit would need to have every weld checked, all sides checked for warpage, firebrick most likely replaced, make certain the insurance company is OK with covering the home once installed, and if that fails, you'd probably get about that in scrap value I'd guess.

pen

I contacted the seller, waiting for more pics and if it has Fisher on the doors.

The seller thinks the doors say Fisher. It has a crack in the back and I'm not sure this would be a deal or not? I'm still mad I didn't get the Bicentennial Fisher early this summer.

If you look at the ash fender it has the channel around it. That was not easy to do I would say it was a fisher. Just for that. People copied fisher all the time, but I do not remember anyone coping that part. If your buy it and want to put a new back in let me know. I can talk you through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.