Thought I'd share this

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dafattkidd

Minister of Fire
Dec 11, 2007
Long Island
I spent the weekend in Pennsylvania with some very close friends. We returned home around 1:00 am. It's raining. The house was 62* so we started the first fire of the season. My little guy was so excited. First he sat in front of the stove and watched as the Super Cedar got the wood going. Once we had a good fire he grabbed his zebra and was riding in front of the stove. It was hilarious. It was like 2:00am and he was super excited. I put him to bed around 4:00 am. He was chanting, "Fire! Fire! Fire!" Well the house is much warmer now, and I wanted to post this before finally going to sleep.

Attachments

• Dominick Zebra Fire.jpg
    Dominick Zebra Fire.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 272
My girls have come to expect fire when it's the least bit chilled. I've considered moving them in with my paternal grandmother who will be 84 this month and seems to like it about, well, 84F in the house! :lol:

Nice. Most folks do enjoy the wood heat and seeing the fire. I also like it really warm in the house during winter.

Hmmm... growing up it was us kids that needed to keep the fire going. If the fire went out because we forgot to put wood in my Dad was not a happy camper.

Pagey said:
My girls have come to expect fire when it's the least bit chilled. I've considered moving them in with my paternal grandmother who will be 84 this month and seems to like it about, well, 84F in the house! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.