Timberwolf TW-P1 Price?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxburyeric

Feb 6, 2008
Western Connecticut
Anyone in the New England area get a price recently on a TW-P1 splitter? If you have please share.

Thanks

I got a price of $2,500 about 4-5 months ago. That was with 4 way wedge and table grate. Splitter alone was about $1,950 I think.

It's a great splitter, but I ended up buying a 22 ton Huskee-Speeco and using left over towards another saw (ms 260) a tire chains for the Kubota.

peterc38 said:
I ended up buying a 22 ton Huskee-Speeco and using left over towards another saw (ms 260) a tire chains for the Kubota.
...instead of another Great Dane ? lol

$2500 with log lift and table grate. Picked one up used few weeks ago for $900....Split
everything from ash to elm so far with only one stall with a 30" oak full of knots.. Did get it split
up, but it took a little more time then the rest...

Thanks - that's about what I thought they would be.

Thats what I would like to have, but no dealers near me :down:

Think I paid around 2500 for mine with the table and 4way
don't have the lifter yet but I think it was another 3-350

Status
Not open for further replies.