Trying to ID a pellet stove with no data tags

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

DesertSkwidd

Nov 29, 2018
Mojave Desert, CA
I'm trying to Identify one of the pellet stoves in the house my wife and I bought this summer. One of the blowers stopped working in it, I believe it to be the convection fan. The stove has no branding on it and no data tags, front or back. From some Google searches I think I may have narrowed it down to a Breckwell, based only off of the analog control panel's appearance, but that's as far as I could get. Any input is appreciated. I have attached photos of the stove and its control panel for reference. Thanks in advance!
1129181828.jpg 1129181829a.jpg 1129181828.jpg

Thats an oldie. Nothing in the hoppoer lid? You may have to pull the motor out and get the number off it.

Can't help you ID it. However, if you plan on using it, I would recommend you pull it out, inspect the exhaust, make sure everything was done right and working fine.

I remember seeing a picture of that stove style,somewhere,long time ago,but cannot help you.The control panel is an older breckwell,and St Croix also used a version of that panel,with a different decal on it.

Install probably doesn't pass code. Flammable carpet too close to front, stove too close to door.