Update on how things are going

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elkimmeg

My mother in law is out of ICU and making progress with thearpy I will see for myself tomorrow I stated splitting the 3 cords I cut up clearing the fenced in area.

All other projects are on hold till with the mother in law heath, the wedding and just the normal caos.

I must tell you how sweet it is to split using an electric splitter. no ear shattering noise no fumes pull the lever and pick up the splits.

!6 tons of splitting power seems to match the task in hand

Glad to hear the MIL is doing better, prayers for her speedy recovery. Don't worry, the projects will still be there when things settle down.

Hang in there Elk.

Best wishes and prayers for your MIL's speedy recovery, Elk - I hope all goes well there.

Status
Not open for further replies.