Update

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I hope it is not still installed as a slammer

After 8 years I have now identified my old slammer woodstove discussed in this old thread https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/unknown-stove.21162/#post-338505
It is called a LeStove and I have tracked down a company that may still have parts.

Good afternoon, I own the same LeStove that you pictured on your post. Do you have any company history or anything that can help us owners? I have conducted a complete searched of the internet and the one fireplace supply company noted this forum to seek information. That is were I came across your post. Any recommendations or suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Good afternoon, I own the same LeStove that you pictured on your post. Do you have any company history or anything that can help us owners? I have conducted a complete searched of the internet and the one fireplace supply company noted this forum to seek information. That is were I came across your post. Any recommendations or suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
For me......it's basically a dead end.......sorry