US Stove 6100 ERROR 2 & 3

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Samus123

Nov 22, 2021
Waterville Quebec
Hello all!

My first post on here! I have an American Harvest 6100 and keep getting Errors 2 & 3.

The furnace works for about 30-40 minutes then stops. It seems like there is an open circuit on low temp switch/wiring preventing room fan # 2 from turning on.

I have since, cleaned everything inside and out (All conduits, oiled blowers, vacuumed all the dust). Replaced room fan #2 with a brand new unit (tested in diagnostics mode and it works). Replaced the black varistor near the main fuse as it was blown. Removed exhaust blower and cleaned it. Cleaned both temp sensors.

Where is the low temp switch & wiring?

Anybody know what I'm missing? Did I forget something? Its the middle of november and we have not heat at home :(

Thanks!

Last edited: