USSC 6039, 6041 Control Board Price reduction.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

FirepotPete

Minister of Fire
Oct 25, 2010
Titletown U.S.A
United States Stove Company has reduced the price of 4 button control panels for the 6039 and 6041 stoves.

The price was well above $500 and now is at $176.23 direct from USSC.

Great price to have a spare around and if anyone still has the 6039 with the ABC control board now would be the time to upgrade to the 4 button control board.

Last year I scrapped a 6039 ABC control stove for extra parts, now I wish I would have kept it and put the 4 button board in it and used it or sold it...oh well.

Reactions: ARC
United States Stove Company has reduced the price of 4 button control panels for the 6039 and 6041 stoves.

The price was well above $500 and now is at $176.23 direct from USSC.

Great price to have a spare around and if anyone still has the 6039 with the ABC control board now would be the time to upgrade to the 4 button control board.

Last year I scrapped a 6039 ABC control stove for extra parts, now I wish I would have kept it and put the 4 button board in it and used it or sold it...oh well.

Do you have a link for this? I can't find one for less than $250... Thanks!

Woo boy, they didn't drop the price on the one for my stove though!