Warnock hersey P4000 shutting down - replaced both limit switches cleaned flue fans seem good - any ideas ??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

msn56

Jul 15, 2008
upstate ny
Hi guys : I have a warnock / hersey model P4000 I believe this company was later bought out . The stove continually shuts down after five or ten minutes. I have : cleaned the flu - cleaned the entire inside - replaced high limit switch - replaced low limit switch - both exhaust and intake fans seem to be operating normally . ANy ideas ?

Warnock Hersey is not a manufacturer. The Warnock Hersey (WH) Mark is North America's leading product safety and performance mark for building and construction products. Are there no other markings on the unit to ID it?

Reactions: FirepotPete
Warnock Hersey is not a manufacturer. The Warnock Hersey (WH) Mark is North America's leading product safety and performance mark for building and construction products. Are there no other markings on the unit to ID it?
Heres a pic of the plate The stove would be the same as Breckwell classic cast 4000. The stove will continually shut down and then after about 30 minutes of reactivating it once it gets going it will stay on. TOI me it seems like the low limit switch but I replace that . I guess I could hot wire it and see what happens the #2 light is flashes on error code

pellet stove.jpg