Warnock Hersey

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

walhondingnashua

Minister of Fire
Jul 23, 2016
ohio
Don't know anything about this wood stove manufacturer. A guy I work with has it in his finished basement, but it was there when he bought the house. He wants rid of it but knows nothing about it, and neither do I. Any info on the manufacturer or possible prices? Thanks

Actually, I just looked closer and realize WH is like UL. I think I found the name on the label plate that was sent to me. Had to zoom in pretty far. Says it was manufactured by England Stove Works in Monroe, VA. What about this manufacturer?

Actually, I just looked closer and realize WH is like UL. I think I found the name on the label plate that was sent to me. Had to zoom in pretty far. Says it was manufactured by England Stove Works in Monroe, VA. What about this manufacturer?

Attachments

• A2A38EFA-373F-40C9-9C09-B74332173583.jpeg
    A2A38EFA-373F-40C9-9C09-B74332173583.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 253