What about Pennington Pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh395269

Mar 27, 2008
CT
Hi Guys,

The local Sam's Club will be carrying pellets again here this year. Problem is they are seasonal and probably won't be here until the Fall, but nonetheless it will be a good back-up source if I see I will run low. They are very close to where I live. This year I believe they were $210 a ton delivered. They sell Pennington Brand. Is that brand any good? Thanks, Kim

Kim, just type in pennington pellets in the search forum box & it will take you there to all the past posts on them. Just scroll down a bit & you'll see a pennington thread . Good luck, Muss

There was a HUGE amount of problems with people burning Penningtons here.....I tried them....had lots and lots of sawdust....not as hot as the Fireside Ultras I burned all season this year. Who knows how their next seasons will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.