What are you currently listening to?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
This is in my CD player now. 23rd album by a band that's been around for over 50 years that nobody has heard of. Had the Album of the Year in 1972 - Argus.
136328-Wishbone-Ash-Coat-of-Arms.jpg

Reactions: Zombie
Could be anything. Pretty much just listen to music during the 670-mile trip between MA and OBX that I do five times a year. Have over 7,000 songs from CDs on a memory stick. Listen to songs in alphabetical order, so no idea what's coming on. Could be rock, folk, folk rock, pop, bluegrass, Americana, country, Celtic rock, disco, big band, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s dance, new wave, AM hits, songs of WWII, surf instrumentals, Broadway musicals, movie musical soundtracks, monks, German beer garden songs, and so on ... literally anything.

Neat hearing "In the Mood" by Glen Miller followed by "In the Navy" by The Village People.

Or "Stairway to the Stars" by (70s glam rock band) Sweet followed by "Starway to the Stars," different song, by The Glen Miller Orchestra.

Or "Perfidia" by both the Glen Miller Orchestra and The Ventures.

Yacht Rock has been my favorite since I was little. Way before it earned that name. I listen to this a lot.

Also like a lot of 80s and 90s country, I watch videos on VEVO.

And most music from the 80s that isn’t heavy metal or rap.

Got a collection of at least 500 CDs and 800 tapes. In original jewel cases to keep them in good condition. I don’t trust that anything on the internet will always be there, or at least for free.

Reactions: Zombie