WHAT IS THE BEST 4" PELLET PIPE?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabbers

Oct 15, 2008
NE OHIO
I'm selling all of my 3" pipe. Looking at simpson pellet pro galvalume. What do you guys think?

I just can't believe all the trouble this pipe is. I have $500 worth of pipe (troubles). You spend all this money and you still get $#$@.

The pipe I used is the best I have seen with no silicone needed. It has a rubber seal in the inner female SS pipe that the male slides into with a positive seal. No rope/o-ring with the 1/8 click and turn, seal it with silicone and hope it won’t leak. This pipe is just stupid crazy expensive to the point that it should be all SS.
Excell is pricey but worth it. Although officially you cannot, I will say that you can cut to fit on the male end to make exactly the length you need, you can’t do that with the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.