What's your favorite WHISKEY?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TJs continues to serve up good goods at good prices. I was skeptical but a friend told me to give the bourbon a try. He was right. $14.99 (before taxes). Two buck Chuck can be decent, but it varies from season to season. When it's good it's a delight. When it is just ok it still is a decent table wine.

This was the better part of ten years ago, but a friend of mine bought on a whim a bottle of "Cheap Red Wine." I do not recall where he bought it, but for the price it was not bad. It came in a yellowish box and in red block letters was "Cheap Red Wine."
My wife's grandfather liked whiskey and at 4:00 pm would always have a Manhattan. His preferred "everyday brand" was always Crown Royal. He kept several brands in his cabinet which included something very pricey (which he savored and rarely shared)...cannot recall what it was at this moment. Will need to ask her grandmother.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.