Where can I purchase Ulta-Premium <0.5 ash pellets (like Cleanfire Pacific Blend)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mmurphy384a

Nov 10, 2019
Severna Park, MD
I got spoiled by purchasing the Cleanfire Pacific blend pellets from Woodpellets .com. They don't deliver to this area (Maryland) any longer. The ash content is about 0.22%. They are remarkable pellets and I only had the clean the stove every couple of weeks (I only use it during daytime/early evening hours). Desparate to find a replacement. I've used Hamer pellets before these. Those were nice, but still required cleaning ever few days.

Does anyone know of any other brands that offer that low-ash content? If you know if they deliver to Maryland (Annapolis area), that would be great.

Many thanks for any advice.

AWF Ultra white pines are awesome ;)

I got some matra and I like them a lot. Great heat very low ash. They do have some fines in the bag and bridge but are very good for the price