Where did I get Greenways? NY Capital Area...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMax31

Burning Hunk
Jan 2, 2015
Pittstown NY
I have 2-4 bags of every pellet brand I could find from Catskill to Albany and Benninton VT. My stove likes these Greenways, I want to grab a ton for next year, but where the heck did I buy them?

I know:

Hamers from Slaters,
Lignetics from Nassua ACE and new Troy ACE...
NEWP- 2 styles Nassua ACE.
Inferno Gold from Tremont ACE.
Green Supreme East Greenbush HD.
Energex and La Crete from Bennington Stove.

Maybe TSC? I bought two bags of something.....

I also find it hard to believe you cant remember where you bought them. Especially if youve been up and down the cost. You must enjoy pellet hunting like myself. I remember everywhere I got all pellets the weather and price. Fishy?

I work for Trane, I work all over, and grab a few bags here and there to try out, while getting paid... I should have wrote down what I bought, where and for how much..... It must have been TSC on 7 in Troy.... I know they had Green Supremes, and I passed on those as I already grabbed 2 bags from HD...

Status
Not open for further replies.