Where Have All the Okanagans Gone......Long Time Passin

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ejectr

Minister of Fire
Nov 1, 2009
Brimfield, MA
Sent an email to my local pellet supplier who is a major distributor for Okanagan in this area asking when he would be getting more. He said he is still waiting on the trucks he ordered in August and they tell him...."soon". WTH!

Theres another thread on the forum abt these already. They got serious issues with the fines in the bags. I bought 3 ton and got sawdust. 2 hopper dams already. Gone back to burning trebios here. Trying to figure out cheapest way to ship sawdust to Arizona now.

Seriously I wouldn't waste any time paying premium price for a sub par product. They got bugs to work out. Until I start seeing guys posting pics here of bags not dripping with sawdust then I'd recommend you find an alternative.

Oops...didn't realize there was a thread on this already. Thanks for that info Salty.

Mr. Admin man...feel free to delete this thread if you would.

Theres another thread on the forum abt these already. They got serious issues with the fines in the bags. I bought 3 ton and got sawdust. 2 hopper dams already. Gone back to burning trebios here. Trying to figure out cheapest way to ship sawdust to Arizona now.

Seriously I wouldn't waste any time paying premium price for a sub par product. They got bugs to work out. Until I start seeing guys posting pics here of bags not dripping with sawdust then I'd recommend you find an alternative.
I can still get MWP softies, but I haven't been too impressed with them. More ash and not as much heat as Okanagan.

Status
Not open for further replies.