Where to buy parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allied35

Sep 1, 2012
Central NY
Where do you all buy parts? I like to keep and agitator on hand and a few other parts, I also need a baffle for a M55 cast. where can I find a good price and good service?

Local stove shop is out of the question service sucks stopped going there when they wouldn't help with a warranty issue.... I had a bad experience with stovepartsunlimited.com so what else do you guys have for me?

Thanks!

Besides the online shops peeps will list soon. We have 3 members here that sell Enviro.
Don2222
smwilliamson
pelletdude

IIRC, I think don mentioned a discount to us forum members. SMW might do the same??
@Don2222 @smwilliamson

Last edited:
Reactions: stayfitz
Where do you all buy parts? I like to keep and agitator on hand and a few other parts, I also need a baffle for a M55 cast. where can I find a good price and good service?

Local stove shop is out of the question service sucks stopped going there when they wouldn't help with a warranty issue.... I had a bad experience with stovepartsunlimited.com so what else do you guys have for me?

Thanks!
What bad experience did you have with us? We try to do everything we can to please people but are only human ourselves and can make mistakes. Did you contact us regarding the issue?

What bad experience did you have with us? We try to do everything we can to please people but are only human ourselves and can make mistakes. Did you contact us regarding the issue?

My first order with you guys was fine, my second order my card was charged and I had not received my order for a few weeks, when I did contact you I was told the parts were on back order, Where i'm from you don't charge costumers for things until they ship and you let people know what is going on. I con'tacted you again to try to cancel the order because I needed the parts asap, I did not get any response. I did get the parts in the end and I understand that it was a busy time but communication is important. This may not bother other people but it does bother me....

Bad experience with dealer and local service guy plus mountainview....it may be you, just sayin.

Yep it is me, I like to be treated well as a customer or I take my business somewhere else! :)

The firebrick was broken when I opened the package, took it back to the dealer and he would not do anything about it, again not a big deal but service is important to me...

So you want to replace the fake brick backing with the newer fluted cast? I don't ship parts for the most part , check out mountainview hearth, @MountainSean, you need the cast backing and the top baffle...they go together

Yeah I got the cast backing last year and didn't know that I needed the baffle.....

My first order with you guys was fine, my second order my card was charged and I had not received my order for a few weeks, when I did contact you I was told the parts were on back order, Where i'm from you don't charge costumers for things until they ship and you let people know what is going on. I con'tacted you again to try to cancel the order because I needed the parts asap, I did not get any response. I did get the parts in the end and I understand that it was a busy time but communication is important. This may not bother other people but it does bother me....
I certainly do appreciate your frustration about your previous experience and the problems you had. We charge a card when the order is placed for a few different reasons which I would be happy to go over with you in detail as to why if you were interested. The part being backordered and your difficulties in reaching or getting a response from us I do sincerely apologize for. We do our very best to make certain every customer we have leaves satisfied with their part and happy with the service they received. Obviously we failed you in this instance but if you want to give us another try we will do our best to make you a satisfied happy customer again.

Reactions: jtakeman and pen

Thanks!
I do order a lot of parts for customers, I make sure I can get a GOOD price for them. SHOP around on the puter before you order. You can save a lot. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.