Whitfield Igniter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

stmar

Sep 12, 2014
Wyo
Profile 30 stove, last time I got the heavy duty igniter and it has lasted a good amount of time. I have some testing to do but am 99% sure the igniter is the problem. Since it has been so long can someone point me in a good direction to buy another one? Thanks.

Profile 30 stove, last time I got the heavy duty igniter and it has lasted a good amount of time. I have some testing to do but am 99% sure the igniter is the problem. Since it has been so long can someone point me in a good direction to buy another one? Thanks.
I found a lot of opions on Amazon and Ebay, can't believe the variance in prices for the same part number. Most are the upgraded, what was called the super earlier. A lot easier to find than the last time I needed one.