Whitfield Profile 30 (Insert) Pellet Stove question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol' Yankee

Dec 17, 2013
New England, USA
Greetings all,

I have a Whitfield Profile 30 (Insert) pellet stove, and it has been great. Today however, I found out that I have an issue with the Control Board. Actually, I have an issue with the control board housing. It seems that the plastic posts that allow for the securing of my PC boards into the plastic housing have cracked, and they no longer accept the fastening screws. As such, the slight movement now allowed between the two PC boards creates a situation where I loose power to the stove intermittently. My question is: Does anybody know of a source for only the plastic housing to my control Board? The innards work just fine - and I have it rigged for now - but I would feel more comfortable fixing it right. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks, Bruce

Bruce, welcome to the forum and sorry no one got back to you... Have you checked with the manufacturer yet? Otherwise take measurements and photos and check with your local computer geeks;)

Greetings all,

I have a Whitfield Profile 30 (Insert) pellet stove, and it has been great. Today however, I found out that I have an issue with the Control Board. Actually, I have an issue with the control board housing. It seems that the plastic posts that allow for the securing of my PC boards into the plastic housing have cracked, and they no longer accept the fastening screws. As such, the slight movement now allowed between the two PC boards creates a situation where I loose power to the stove intermittently. My question is: Does anybody know of a source for only the plastic housing to my control Board? The innards work just fine - and I have it rigged for now - but I would feel more comfortable fixing it right. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks, Bruce
I had a Whit 30 and know what you are referencing. As far as I know Lennox doesn't offer a replacement housing. I would recommend trying Ebay for a used part or repair the area with plastic welder epoxy and re-drill the holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.