Who is the mfg of this gas fireplace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

nvr_enuf

Aug 6, 2023
Slinger, WI
I believe this is a gas fireplace - does anyone know the model/ mfg. Thanks
1692807182206.jpeg

I believe this is a gas fireplace - does anyone know the model/ mfg. Thanks
View attachment 314696
I'm not sure, but if that front in removed (it likely hooks onto the face somehow), there should be an appliance rating label in that area under the firebox. That'll be the best way to be certain...

The Log Set and face kind of looks like An Enviro Q2 model with a forgeworks face, but it's not quite an exact match. That big back log really does look like the one from the old Enviro basic (Q2/3 & E Series) log set (was changed in roughly 2019).

I'm not sure, but if that front in removed (it likely hooks onto the face somehow), there should be an appliance rating label in that area under the firebox. That'll be the best way to be certain...

The Log Set and face kind of looks like An Enviro Q2 model with a forgeworks face, but it's not quite an exact match. That big back log really does look like the one from the old Enviro basic (Q2/3 & E Series) log set (was changed in roughly 2019).
This is the Enviro Q2 next to the heat n glo 6000clx with the chateau forge front which is what nvr_enuf is showing.

Q2-8.jpg heatnglo-6000clx-chateau.jpg

Reactions: Tech Guru
Sorry, SumDumTek. My brain did not register your comment, I think it blended into one of the many banner ads.

Nobody does anything original anymore, huh?

Reactions: SumDumTek
All good. We had a 6000clx with the same front in showroom for years. after seeing the thing nearly every day for years on end i hardly had to look at the picture.