Who makes the most flexible stainless liner?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

recppd

Hearth Supporter
Aug 30, 2006
North Shore, MA
I thought I remember seeing a "real" flexible liner when I was looking a few years back but I can't put my finger on the source. If I read their add correctly back then, the liner they sold was able to bend with ease, unlike the typical flex liner. It was almost "slinky-like" in it's ability to really flex. Does anyone know what I'm refering to???

That is this guy. He also tries to tell you that if you buy from anyone else you will burn your house down.

http://www.thechimneysource.com/

I bought mine from the outfit he puts down the most and got a great product. Chimney Liner Depot.

I think he talketh out of his ass.

I followed the link above to check out the site, and discovered the guy had stolen several sketches from my website! Bad karma, dude. It took me a long time to draw those sketches, and they are copyrighted. Lots of folks are a little leery of buying online, and web vendors who use scare tactics and stolen material to sell their products are one good reason. I got up early this morning and spent a couple hours setting things right (click the link in BrotherBart's post above and click the VISIT MY STORE tab at the very top of the page to see the result).

I bought some Ventinox 316-Ti and was pretty impressed by how well it flexed. Very easy to work with compared to some of the really heavy stuff, and weight was a big issue for me as I tried to stuff 25 feet of tubing down the chimney.

I bought it at Harts Hearth, but there are lots of vendors around.

Steve

thechimneysweep said:
I followed the link above to check out the site, and discovered the guy had stolen several sketches from my website! Bad karma, dude. It took me a long time to draw those sketches, and they are copyrighted. Lots of folks are a little leery of buying online, and web vendors who use scare tactics and stolen material to sell their products are one good reason. I got up early this morning and spent a couple hours setting things right (click the link in BrotherBart's post above and click the VISIT MY STORE tab at the very top of the page to see the result).

hahahaha , very nice. Looks good on there web site. :lol:

That's one ugly website. Not too much good looking there at all. :)

thechimneysweep said:

Nice work. But since he was stupid enough to link to the pics on your site instead of copying them to his I think you need to replace them with one I have of Osama Bin Laden getting up close and personal with a donkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.