Wood Stove Clearance Question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Wyatt183728

Dec 27, 2017
Wyatt183728
Im new to this forum, so sorry if this is posted to the wrong place. I have a regency wood stove, its small and heats 1200 square feet. It has a heat shield on the back, and there is 6 inches from the shield to the drywall behind it. It has a double wall pipe thats 9 inches from the wall. The drywall seems to get pretty warm behind it, particularly the pipe, and I was wondering if this was okay? Should I put up some kind of hearth behind it, or leave it? Thanks for any imput you can give.-Wyatt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your Regency Model? Here is the F1100 Regency clearances (assuming this is what you have). All clearance information for all Regency stoves are available on their web site.

Attachments

• R-F1100.pdf
    368.2 KB · Views: 81
If its the f1100 you should be fine as is